Web-Est Releases New Product Updates to Collision Estimating Software
Web-Est is pleased to announce the recent rollout of some new product upgrades. We have narrowed it down to the top most requested items and have added the following features:
- Multiple payments can now be applied on any estimate on the payment information tab after turning this feature on through your print profile set up in your rate profile section.
- You now have the ability to turn on/off printing on the pdf estimate of the estimate # and estimate ID #. See your print profile settings under your rate profile
- You can now print an estimate directly from the Look Up Estimate screen without having to open the estimate up.
- Time Zones are now active on the customer profile page and will print the correct time for your time zone.
- You are now able to delete saved customer information from the Customer Tab
- You are also able to delete saved Insurance companies from the Insurance Tab
As always, we welcome any and all feedback from all of our customers. We value every single one of you and hope that you find these upgrades satisfactory. Should you need assistance with any of these or have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Dept at 888-932-3780 Ext 203 Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
We thank you for being a Web-Est Customer.